PURPLE RIBBON

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:43:54 -0500

List.  There is a movement being started like that from Desert Storm when
we tied yellow ribbons anywhere we could.  Well now the movement is to tie
a purple ribbon the same way.  This is for two reasons. 1)   Inremembrance
of not only the firefighters, police officers, paramedics who died, but
also for all who have died in this terrible tragedy. And 2) Just as in the
military, when a serviceman is injured, he is given the Purple Heart.
 Well, our country has been injured to it's core.
Please pass this on to everyone you know and let's see purple ribbons
everywhere along with the flag of the United States of America.
Thanks for this space to tell everyone on the list.  Gordon Holley, Goshen,
IN