Basic Action Design/Performance Question

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:01:47 -0400

> So, I don't think there is any one answer to your question.

Yeah, but you gave me lots of good ones. Thanks very much.

> Just how big was that Bergman?

Not sure what you are getting at here. Similar to the Walter. 6' 3" or so.
But based on your other comments, I believe you answer will be that the
actions in the Walter and Bergman, having been optimized, will perform to a
similar standard.

Thanks for your input. I had a question that was difficult to express. I
realize that I basically asked the same question 4 times. I'm not sure I
accuratey conveyed what I was asking (my fault). But nevertheless, I do
believe you have answered my question.

Terry Farrell