Pramburgers... was 123 strings

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:06:56 +0200

Well, I will certainly keep an eye open for them. Would be interesting
to see how far they have come along.They have certainly been promoting
them heavily enough recently. Havent  run into a new YC in a few years
now. I can certainly get some opinions at the Nordic Convention next
month. I'll let you know what I hear. When it comes down to it, nothing
would please me more then to see YC get on the wagon with a no doubt
about it 1st rate instrument. The more choices the better.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.