Pleyel Grands

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:45:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/01 10:37:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

> Does anyone have any experience with new Pleyel grands?  If so, can you
> comment on the overall quality and anything else you'd like to throw in?
>
> Thanks
>
> David Love

David

I don't have any experience with the grand, but about 2 years ago, I had a
Playel studio in my store for a couple of weeks. One of my employees, who is
an excellent pianist, played it, and was not all that impressed, especially
considering the piano was listed at $12,000. The sound was not great, and the
action was so so. The only thing that was impressive was the finish and case
design. But I wouldn't have paid $12,000 for the piano.

Wim