regulating sustaining pedal...

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:58:56 -0700 (PDT)

I just looked at the piano and it turns out the dowel
is about 1/2 inch too short...  I put a couple front
rail felt punchings and a balance rail felt punching
on the top of the dowel at the pin, but does anyone
know of a better fix than this?  (I still need to
regulate the dampers individually -- would this cure
it maybe?  It works now, but marginally on some
notes...)