to the regs on #pianotech 9-25-2001....

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:45:55 -0700 (PDT)

I read through what I could of the chat log my IRC
program saved.  (So I saw your messages to me about
not being idle. ;))  I was gone most of the evening,
then my sister used the computer for a good 45 minutes
to an hour.  Needless to say, by the time I managed to
lay my hands on the keyboard, you guys were gone. :)

Anyway, I had wanted to ask about regulating my
sustaining pedal (which I already posted a topic on
and someone replied, which I'm going to see if I can
try their suggestion...).  It has wildly excessive
lost motion -- the pedal almost hits the floor before
the dampers move. :)

Now, if I can just get one of my keys to quit
sticking... (my left arrow, not C-52 in case you're
wondering...)