Damper Lever Rebuild (tad long)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:22:38 -0400

One last question Roger. Thank you to all who have helped me this this
project. I know it will all turn out A-1 now!

Roger said:
> Just make sure you have the wover jacket type cord.

(WOVEN jacket cord?) As opposed to what kind of cord? And what size do you
drill the hole in the flange reletive to the cord (my flanges had the metal
center pins)? I would assume just the "right" size?  Just to make it nice
and snug, but not requiring desruction of the flange when trying to pull it
through, i.e. just snug enough so that it won't fall out?

Thanks.

Terry Farrell