Tensioned hammers and "the staple"

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:03:57 +0200

I have heard talk of both Renner and Able proposing to make hammers
without any staples at all, seem to remember hearing that one of those
two factories are already doing so.

I think one thing to keep in mind is the element of how critical any
effect the staple might have is. Is any difference caused by pulling
them out such that it presents any real problem or not ??

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.