Tensioned hammers and "the staple"

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:00:51 -0500

Hi Graeme,
                  Note I was quoting wired hammers,   The wire is threaded
through the molding and the ends are twisted on the other side.   The
salesman used to love to tell customers that two holes were drilled in the
molding, and the wire was lovingly threaded thro' and twisted.  Not like
Japanese hammers that were stapled or riveted.  The advantage was no split
moldings,
Now there's your daily chuckle.
See you very soon, who buy's the first beer.

Regards Roger