Economic crisis/music industry

Robert Wilson pianotechnicianuk@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

> Half a dozen Broadway shows (each with an orchestra
> of
> 15-30 players) have closed. Others have taken across
> the board pay cuts of as much as 25%. That's
> a lot of musicians out of work.
ating week to week.

Why has everyone allowed this outrage to stop their
lives? - We must continue to travel, we must continue
to go to concerts and the theatre, otherwise the
economic damage to our countries will be disastrous.
We have to carry on with our lives as normal -
otherwise the terrorists will have succeeded in their
objectives.

Bob Wilson
London.