THE SOLUTION FOR TERRORISM

david david@david.net
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:04:49 -0400

What makes this more absurd is that they have been getting our food and =
medicine. This includes millions of dollars a year from the U.S. CDC. =
The United States is the largest provider of aid to Afganistan. Soon we =
will be able to feed them unimpeaded by the nazis who are destroying the =
place.
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Joseph Alkana <josephspiano@home.com>
    To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
    Date: Thursday, September 27, 2001 11:57 PM
    Subject: Re: THE SOLUTION FOR TERRORISM
   =20
    Mr. Kinnnear,
    Worth a read? Yes it is nice to know where the drivel comes from =
these days. After you get tired of smelling the pacifist flowers why =
don't you wake up to the reality of the times? Mr. Osama bin Laden and =
his father have more than enough money to provide all these things you =
want real Americans to provide to the masses of Afghanistans. These =
people don't want our food, money, or way of life. They don't want our =
sympathy, our kindness or understanding. They simply want us off the =
planet and are prepared to do anything to accomplish this mission they =
feel is commanded by their god. It's either us or them, sir.=20
    =20