free tuning was Re: Economic crisis/music industry

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:07:13 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/01 12:56:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Nice suggestion Wim... I would be willing to donate the equivalant of a
> tuning a month to some fund. Perhaps the PTG could set some kind of fund
> up... to sort of make a statement in fellowship  that we want to help out.
>     --
> Richard Brekne

My idea was not just to donate the money, but to actually do a tuning for a
family that is out of work. This way the benfits are more direct.

Wim