Y-C Pramberger Pianos

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:53:19 -0700 (PDT)

I wasn't sure whether to reply to your post or David
Renaud's post so I picked this one.

I guess my family was unfortunate to get a small YC
Prammy.  It's a PG-150 (4'11") -- too short and too
tubby in the bass IMO.  We were looking at 6-foot
grands but they were a little too expensive (we paid
about $6k for our PG-150).

What do you guys think of the smaller models?