good, bad grand actions

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:02:06 -0400

> > > any factory finished action.
> > >

> > Even a Petrof?
> >
> > Del
>
> Grin... weeeeeeelllllll.... let me see.... er.... uh... ok .. yep even a
> Petrof...
>
> You can be a pretty funny guy there Del...

When I regulate an action I have several expectations.  I have found
that Korean made actions and previous "Iron Curtain" actions just cannot
fulfill those expectations.  Mainly because the quality of the wood,
felts and leathers do not permit that level of quality or durability.

They all can be made to work, somewhat.  Just give me a Yamaha or Renner
action ... even Steinway and I can make them feel great (somewhat).

		Newton