Brambach ????

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 18:32:08 EDT

I just recently finished a Brambach 5' 3".  This was the first Brambach I had
every had the chance to look at up close and personal and I was pleasantly
surprised.  I had heard all sorts of disparaging comments regarding these
pianos and while some of their models may have been poorly made this
particular critter was very well constructed.  It didn't have any of the
usual cut corners we see on lower end pianos.  The cabinet parts, esp. the
music stand and desk, were well built with thicker than many more famous
brands.  I was simply refinishing this one but the 75 years old pinblock took
the tuning with nary a loose pin and the action was quite workable.  All in
all I am looking forward to my next Brambach.

Andrew Remillard