Tarn-X

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:51:58 -0700

Let's see there Gordon, the Comet would be Chlorine, and the Crest would =
be Fluoride. Right?  Since I don't plan on eating the Comet, or drinking =
bleach, I'll probably be OK. Fluoride I don't worry too much about, =
because I rinse afterwards. So as long as I don't mix the Comet with =
Ammonia, I shouldn't have to worry about it too much, I hope.=20

    Chlorine and Fluoride, I wonder if that Mcguyver guy could do =
something with that though,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: gordon stelter=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 7:00 AM
  Subject: Re: Tarn-X

  Political corectness? The two most carcinogenic items
  found in the average American home, according to a
  recent study are: Comet cleanser and Crest Tartar
  Control Toothpaste. The utmost caution should always
  be used when introducing to your body, by any sort of
  contact, chemicals for which God did not design your
  body to cope!=20