Things that willl convert your day's schedule in a dizzy tizzy

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 19:46:29 -0500

Alan,

I've read the other responses to this post and I know I should know
this (considering how much work I do for a Baldwin dealer) but for
the life of me, I can't think what you're referring to!

Maybe it's because I "bent my elbow" a little today! :-)

Avery