air compressors

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:13:52 -0400

Terry,
         I like he one I just got! Seems there was a warehouse that just
had to be cleared out from past tenants who had left ... stuff, behind. I
bought a 7.5 HP 3 phase 220V horizontal tank compressor for $100. This
probably won't help you much but I just had to share.

Greg Newell

At 03:18 AM 8/7/2002, you wrote:
>I would appreciate any recommendations on where to find/buy an AC powered
>air compressor for my shop. I know that there are many choices out there,
>but I'd love to hear from list members who might have one that they like,
>and hopefully one that is reasonably priced. I'm not looking for anything
>elaborate; just something that i could use for blowing out dust and debris
>from piano actions. I've checked the piano supply catalogs but could find
>nothing. Thanks in advance for any help in this regard.
>

>Terry Peterson

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net