Stretch Vs.Temperament, (was Beat Rates)

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:25:01 -0700

David,

Just curious...

Have you ever had a tuning checked with an ETD?  Have you taken the PTG tuning test?

Piano Technology and the Mystical have been intertwined for centuries and fortunately we
have been looking at it with a little more substance in the last 20 years or so...

David I.