Stretch Vs.Temperament, (was Beat Rates)

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:00:52 -0700

David A. wrote:

>A little more substance than what?  Do you think a $1200 computer, or a
>$3000 computer, is better than my wet computer? Please.

Yes.

> I would be happy to talk to you about the "mystical" aspects of the
>work, but only if you perceive me as a possible equal.

I'm not interested in the "mystical" aspects of tuning and I'm am hardly a
propeller-head but I haven't used a tuning fork since I took the PTG test years
ago and passed in the 90s.

>Did I hit a "left-brained" nerve?    :---0

I just get a little testy with the "how great my tunings are"
attitudes I occasionally see on the List, so if that is a "left-brained nerve" , you hit it...