TuneLab File

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:54:34 +0200

Hi folks

For anyone interested I have a generic Tunelabe tuning file
for this perfect 12ths tuning I have been fooling around
with. The tuning spreads the interval D3 - A4 as a perfect
12th, uses A3 at 0 cents offsets along with the outside
notes to do a quadratic interpolated temperment curve, and
then tunes all notes outside D3 - A4 so that all 12ths are
perfect. The exception is the lowest bass octave which is
tuned as pure 6:3 octaves to the notes above (ie A0 is a
pure 6:3 to A1)

Just put it into your Tunelab directory and open it like any
other tunelab file. It should work pretty good on most
smaller grands and was done on a Yamaha C6. If you keep your
ears turned on while tuning you can probably get it to work
fine as a template for most full size uprights as well, tho
I doubt you could use it on an Acrosonic or a Betsy Bush. :)

Email me private and I will send you it along with a couple
tips on how to use it.

Cheers !

RicB