professional discount?

Piannaman@AOL.COM Piannaman@AOL.COM
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:45:51 EDT

I give discounts to schools, especially where I'm tuning groups of pianos.  I
give discounts to teachers if they give me referrals.  In the long run, it
pays off.  The kids who play these pianos will enjoy practicing more if the
pianos sound good and work well.  They are potential customers for myself or
someone else who is in this biz.  Music is a good thing!  Helping the world
be a more harmonious place is a worthy goal!

Dave Stahl, music evangelist