Looking for advice - cracked plate

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:42:19 EDT

In a message dated 08/15/2002 10:56:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:

> The answers you have gotten on how to repair the cracked plate have been
> very helpful. But I am wondering if the answer you're looking for is how is
> your friend going to tell the customer that the cracked plate is not his
> fault, nor that it was a problem that could be foreseen.

Wim,
 I appreciate all the good answers I received,but as you made mention,I was
really looking for advice ,on not the repair at this time,as much as advice
on explaining this to the customer.I can tell from talking to my friend on
the phone,that he feels real bad about this,and is worried about his
reputation with this customer,as bad news travels twice as fast as good news.
Thanks,
Hazen Bannister