Mute Rails

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:11:00 -0400

Philip,

I bought one of that type and put it on our home (console) piano.  I
wanted to see if it was something I should offer to my clients.  It
works okay.  I think it took longer for me to install than advertised,
but if you put in a number you should get the hang of it and it might go
faster.  Mark the tuning pins you attach it to so you don't always have
to guess which two to put it back on, after tuning.

Clyde