HT's (was: Re: May the 4ths be with you)

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:31:27 -0700

>I'm so glad to read about this happening.  Folks are finally beginning to
>understand what I've been trying to say for so long.  I've found a couple of
>other lists and have seen that everyone has the same set of
>misunderstandings.  It's what people have been taught, it's what they read
>in
>books, things which are not and never were true.

Wow, Bill.  Way, way too deep a post to superficially comment upon.
Thank you so much for your passion.  I love it.  I'm dead tired. I'll
reply later.

 Let's keep in touch.  If we can meet in LA, I'll invite you to teach me
and show me what you're excited about on a truly great piano.  That would
be my true pleasure.  I would be pleased to pay you your full retail rate
per hour for the lessons.

Best, David AndersEn