Foundry Castings

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:07:39 -0400

At 11:15 PM -0700 8/27/02, Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
>(Why is it that my spell checker wants to turn the 'a' and the 'r' around up
>above?)

Without extensive examination of your spell-checker, my immediate
hunch is that somehow for it, the "piano" has somehow become a
mother-figure, and it is hoping that as few layers of clothing  as
possible lay between itself and the confirmation of its hope.

......Now what were we talking about?

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Remember, men, you're fighting for this lady's honor. Which is more
than she ever did."
     ...........Groucho Marx in "Duck Soup"