Hygrometer

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:08:13 +0200

Depends on what you are going to use it for. My own usage
does not require any greater accuracy then the +2% RH
accuracy range you mention. If you need one for drying out
soundboards I would think you would want to be a bit more
picky... or what ? Maybe even go so far as to be able to
measure wood moisture content directly ?

JAFTOTM

RicB

--
Richard Brekne