ETD vs Aural: was Unison Flatter than each Individual string?

Hechler, Duaine & Laura dahechler@mlc.net
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:50:02 -0500

David,

On recommendation from others in my area, I purchased the Cybertuner (as
I'm just starting out).

If you can get a chance, I would like your opinion of the Cybertuner vs
aural tuning ?

Thanks,
Duaine