Potential Customers

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:08:20 -0700

Alan,
Usually, with price shoppers, I will try to tell the person that the first
thing they should ask a piano tuner is:"Are you a member to the Piano
Technicians Guild?" If this goes over ok, then I explain to them the
advantages and the classifications we have. Also, I try to let them know
that shopping for bargains in "Service" is not generally a good idea.
I try to avoid talking about the local "Schlocks" unless specifically asked
and then I refer them to the first part of the conversation.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)