Negative Affects of Coastal living on a piano

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:21:17 EST

In a message dated 11/12/02 1:55:49 AM, remoody@midstatesd.net writes:

<<"Hey Bryant,... just because I am in South Dakota does that mean

all Moody's are from here?">>
Aren't they? :-)  I mean just how many "Moody Piano Services" can there be???
0:)

<<"Is that because are all Bryants from

Florida?">>
 Nah, most I know be frum Alabamah.

<<"And how did you decide South Dakota is coastal?  : )) ">>
Must be from one of Roger's "global corners"??   'sides if'n y'all ain't
"coastal" where do all those sea shell fossils come from dat y'all gots???

<<"May I ask in your words,  "Boy,--- is you gettin befuddled?" ">>
Yea, I spect so.....probably all the sunshine and warm weather getting to

 Even so a piano that has been moved to a dry climate from a wet one will
exhibit the traits that Lanie mentioned.................... hmmm does that
make it an americanized grey market thingee??
Jim Bryant (FL)