People -- Best Part of the Business

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 06:41:17 -0500

Friends,

My hunch is that if a customer has the choice between an excellent tech
with poor relational skills or an average tech with great relational
skills, the latter will get the work, except for the most discriminating
customers who can tell the difference at their pianos.  (You old-timers
who learned sentence diagramming in high school, try your hand at that
one!)

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA