Old pinblock X -gift

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:13:35 EST

                 As the season approaches and the need for a dose comic
relief strikes I decided to make use of the old maple pinblocks laying
around. I cut up strips of the stuff avoiding as many screw holes as
possible. I made a variety of thicknesses and sizes. I glued em up with the
Bolduc glue which is vary water Proof (resistent) edged em sanded em. I
coated them with linseed oil and there pretty cool. Merry Christmas! Thank me
for the gift idea later
                  Dale Erwin