Tool sales update. Wow!

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:11:47 -0600

Thanks for the calls this morning. Items sold are marked below based =
upon
my conversations with the list members this morning. I think I have =
everything marked.
Call if you are not sure. 217-935-4284

Bench type center pin extractor  N 178
Alcohol Lamp N185 Sold to D.S.
String Stretcher N132=20
Tuning Pin Crank N109 Sold to D.S.
Tuning Pin Setter N108 Sold to D.S.
Coil Setter-tightener N171 Sold to D.S
Lowell Downbearing Gauge N112 Sold to M.M.
Bearing Check Gauge N106 Sold to D.S.
Regulating Pliers N290 Sold to D.S.
Original Factory Type wire bending Pliers N244
Jaras 4-1 Set N907  Sold to R.
Jaras Dial Gauge N42 Sold to R.
Looping Machine N114 Sold to M.M.
Hammer Shank Knurler N217  Sold to M.M.
Grand Key Leveling Leads N973 Sold to M.M.
Craftsman Felt Cutter N279 Sold to D.S.=20
Starrett Piano Wire Cutter WC-S5   My price $79
Wire Bending Pliers BPL-1F  My price $60
Mitutoyo Thickness Gauge 7300  My price $56
Gram Tension Correx 31-003-7  My price $125  SOLD
Item above is sold.

Starrett 2 anvil Micrometer MIC-2A  $110Vortex Spot Chiller VTX  My =
price $179
SOLD GOING TO OHIO.
Item above is sold.

Stanwood Touch Kit My price to you $175
Ohaus Scout Digital Scale  My price to you $105 Sold to R.
Sanderson Beat Rater My price to you $100
Gram weight Set My price to you $95 Sold to R. ?
Also a complete set of straight Reamers. Rm-S16 in
PV2 pin vices.  If you are not sure what these are they=20
are tiny precision drills about 1" in length. They do master
fitting for pinning flanges. My price to you $175.

Newton Hunt's complete journal set in binders by year.
Starts back in the 1940s.  $600.