3 gorgeous 1890's Knabe uprights for sale, unrestored.

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 13:48:20 -0600

>Oh boy, more inferential, circumstantial, unverifiable claims involving a
>dead guy. Who knows, maybe it was the closest piano to the wet bar, or the
>maid's quarters.

Everyone knows dead guys know things we don't. Just ask one about magic
varnish.

>Remember that this was not an academic which you started off with this
>remark, you were hawking three rebuilt upright pianos. Many of us share
>your enthusiasm for these pianos in general. The enthusiasm which you have
>pumped into your sales pitch? You're only one selling these pianos: that
>enthusiasm is yours alone.

But he didn't say these were rebuilt, just that one like them, rebuilt,
next to an unrestored S&S B - etc. He is apparently selling these Knabes as
is, at an undisclosed reasonable price. I wonder if the B is available at a
reasonable price too.

Ron N