3 gorgeous 1890's Knabe uprights for sale, unrestored.

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:19:55 -0500

At 1:48 PM -0600 12/22/02, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>But he didn't say these were rebuilt, just that one like them,
>rebuilt, next to an unrestored S&S B - etc.

Thanks for reminding me. (I need to wipe the oatmeal off my glasses.)

>He is apparently selling these Knabes as is, at an undisclosed
>reasonable price.

I'll start the bidding at $75 per. That's delivered here on S VT,
unless he can convert them to .pdf format and email them.

>I wonder if the B is available at a reasonable price too.

That only enters the picture as standing next to a fourth vintage
Knabe vertical (actually restored), in some unspecified but
definitely separate circumstance. If it is for sale, I'd knock $10
off my bid for the unrestored Knabes, based on his comparison.

Mr. Bill

"A man who tells the truth is bound to be found out sooner or later."
     ...........Uncle Harry in "The Tailor of Panama"