[OT] Aural versus ETD tuning training

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:04:34 +0100

> David Love wrote:
>
> Was that Ron's point?  I didn't read it that way.
>
> David Love

Well I would think it is plenty reasonable enough to read the following
quote ---

	"And that's not even taking into account that pianists will get
different answers to the same
	question posed to different piano techs."

---- from Rons post in the direction I took it.

But if you first want to start pecking at grammatics, I would like to
point out that I made no direct reference to what Rons point was or
wasnt. I simply said he made a valid point. And then I went on to make a
couple of my own.

Guess this goes to show how easy it is to "read" someone elses words in
about as many ways as you can think of when it comes down to it.

Sorry if you got confused.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne