This Might Be A Stretch ...

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:20:21 +0100

Hmmm.. from the "sound" of these words it sounds more like the owner has
some expectations that the DC unit is supposed to solve all his tuning
problems forever.

In anycase.... a piano moving around a bit in one month... not to
mention a month around late fall early winter.... is quite usual, new or
not.

My two øre

RicB

--