ptbiz file back-up

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 13:37:44 -0500

Tom and Tom,
    I have just one small comment about what ..... Tom  ..... wrote
;-). The file that you are looking to copy is named piano(date).mdb  .
Substitute (date) for the number of the day  i.e.  piano20020131.mdb for
today piano20020201.mdb for tomorrow piano20020202.mdb for the next day
and so on.  Otherwise everything .... Tom .... wrote is correct as long
as the directory that you installed PTBiz into is the same. I tend to
never use the default installation so mine is not but yours probably is.
Hope this helps.

Greg

--
Greg Newell