Jointech vs. Incra

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:59:57 -0800

Hi Greg,
I have the Ultra Incra fence set up on my router table.  It works very well
if you haVE A SHARp eye on setting the hAIRLINE ACCURATELY.
jIM

James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
pianoman@accessus.net
Piano Tuner-Technician
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
314 845-8282
"Creator of "Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups",
"Practical Piano Benches", and "Piano Bench Buddies"
Since 1962

-----Original Message-----
From: MPT@talklist.com [mailto:MPT@talklist.com]On Behalf Of Greg Newell
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:41 PM
To: tech, Piano; Tech, Master Piano Tech; University Technicians,
College and
Subject: Jointech vs. Incra

Gentle piano folk,
    I am considering the purchase of a fence replacement for my table
saw and router table combo unit. It seems that the 2 big players for
repeatable accuracy are the Jointech and the Incra peoples. Does anyone
have experience with either or both? Can anyone offer pro's and con's
for either of these systems? Thanks!

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net