desperately seeking Richard Wagner

John Delacour JD@Pianomaker.co.uk
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 23:42:42 +0000

At 9:51 PM +0000 2/1/02, Barrie Heaton wrote:
>Your IP or mine  must be in a black hole the last few emails I have sent
>you have bounced back with the massage "relay open access denied". I
>have just sent a test one see if that get to you if not  I will post
>header and error message here.

Barrie,

It probably means his ISP has temporarily blacklisted Demon because
some Demon customer has left his server running unprotected, which
means the spammers can jump in and use his server as a relay.  It
doesn't take five minutes for these spammers to spot an open relay
and they're in there pumping their trash through.  As they say, don't
ask me how I know!

JD