desperately seeking Richard Wagner

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:47:48 +0000

In message <a05100319b880d6f3d512@[195.147.234.161]>, John Delacour
<JD@Pianomaker.co.uk> writes
>At 9:51 PM +0000 2/1/02, Barrie Heaton wrote:
>>Your IP or mine  must be in a black hole the last few emails I have sent
>>you have bounced back with the massage "relay open access denied". I
>>have just sent a test one see if that get to you if not  I will post
>>header and error message here.
>
>Barrie,
>
>It probably means his ISP has temporarily blacklisted Demon because
>some Demon customer has left his server running unprotected,

No if they did that it would only be that domain where the smtp server
was as all demon customers have fixed IP address, but Demon do run test
for open relays and jump on customers who leave them open . Mats mail
form has got a few domains blocked www.10quid.co.uk was blocked.

It is a relay in the US that is blocking eclipse.pacifier.com I can
receive emails form Richard but not send them to him.

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/
AcryliKey Ivory Repair System UK ©              http://www.acrylikey.co.uk/