where does it break?

Carl Teplitski koko99@mb.sympatico.ca
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 00:40:56 -0600

Had a bass string, before cutting to proper length, swing around and
catch me on the inside of my elbow and nicked the skin. Must have cut an
artery, because it shot blood in a stream. Luckly I was able to put
pressure on it and carry myself over to a sink across the room over this
beautiful white rug. If one drop had got on it , you would have been
able to see it from downtown.
Fellow and his wife were getting ready to host a CFL greycup ( same as
the
american Superbowl ) party, and wouldn't have been thrilled to have a
piano tuner die in their, Cottage at the lake, from blood loss.
Certainly, would have put a damper on the party. Maybe not ?!!?  Piano
wire certainly seems to have a mind of it's own, and I've been very
careful since. Must be how it feels to be bitten by a snake. Unless
you've done it, you can't imagine how easy
it is.

Carl / Winnipeg, Canada.