Yamaha U1 - spongy, lack of repetition...

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:45:26 EST

Jay:;
Sometimes Yamaha"s need a little help at the balance rail pin...easing BUT
also I would ease the round hole at the bottom of the key, ease the top of
the key, and also ease the front of the key. I then would lubricate the
balance and front rail pins with Schaff"s McLubb 1425L...I believe is the
correct number....at any rate it is Mold Release Lubrication. I suspect once
you have completed these steps, your problem may be solved. If not, it needed
doing anyway. Let me know if it works.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.