Broadwood pics/ Richard

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 23:18:47 +0100

Hey there John and thanks for the reply. I aggree. I understand I can get close
to origional wire from England, and I am checking with Broadwood a couple other
places where I can get hammers felted. I have heard from one source that given
the appropriate felt, that I could just stretch it over the mouldings and glue
it on by hand. Anyone heard about this ?

I will need at least 2 lenghts of replacement string for the bronsish stuff in
the low bass, tho I understand there are three types of bronse string
available...red, yellow and ... some other name... I have it somewhere.. I think
I will have to send a sample of what I have to make sure what to use.

My main concern at the moment is how to approach the SB and Bridge. I'll answer
Terrys note and jot down a few things about that there.

Thanks again John.
RicB

--
Richard Brekne