Announcement from PTG Board of Directors

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 05:06:20 -0800 (PST)

No it doesn't sound friendly, Rob.

And ya know what?  I don't really know why this
was posted here, or stated like it was.

It raises more questions than it answers, and
from the content of the letter, it's pretty
obvious that no one is planning to say anything
further.  (Another way to say it is, "Let the
rumor mill begin!")

I can't speak for the rest of you, but when I
read that, it smacked of that feeling I had when
I was a kid, when someone went musically chanting
along, "I've got a secret, I've got a secret, and
I'm NOT going to tell you what it is!"

If you're not going to tell me something, there's
no reason to tell me you're not going to,
especially if I didn't ask in the first place.

A blurb in the Journal to the effect that said
Executive Director was no longer in that position
and said new person had taken their position on
an interim basis would have been sufficient.

Forgive my crass opinions.  I HATE POLITICS!!

Brian

=====
Brian Trout
Grand Restorations