Announcement from PTG Board of Directors

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:18:10 EST

et al;
 I believe that I support the Board and their decision to post this info on
ptg-l rather than wait for the next Journal to come out. With as many members
as call the home office this news would have become widely known...as a
"rumor" very quickly and that would not have been very good for PTG. So I
think the Boards action was correct, proper and wisely taken to publish the
correct info quickly, state the bare facts and head off much erroneous
speculation, etc.......and there will always be "rumors" from those who 'know
the rest of the story'...doncha know.
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)