San Diego

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 18:41:36 -0500

Terry,

I have seen cassette recorders on occasion but I don't recall ever seeing any
cameras.  My gut feeling is that some conventions or instructors will not mind
while others will not permit it.  If you can't find out in advance, ask at the
registration desk when you check in.  They should know or be able to point you
to someone who does.

Clyde