Typewriter

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:35:50 EST

cedel@supernet.com (Clyde Hollinger) writes:

> Do all of you have a typewriter?  Do we all need one?

Back in 1994, I purchased a Smith Corona word processor for $277 (yes, $277)
which replaced my old electric typewriter.  It doubles as a typewriter.
Although my son has said repeatedly that I should "get rid of that old
typewriter", I find it far more reliable than my computer.

I use it for all of my statements and most of my correspondence.  At the
moment, I could not use my computer if I wanted to because the printer is off
line and I don't know what's wrong with it.  I have to wait for my son to
visit to get it working again at which time I'll remind him that "the old
typewriter" has never quit.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin