Krakauer console

MBailey911@AOL.COM MBailey911@AOL.COM
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:39:52 EST

Thanks all, for your input.

I have to admit my surprise when talking to the potential buyers again about
their purchase, and learned that they hadn't even played a single note on the
Krakauer!  With no children currently at home taking lessons, it was the
furniture aspect that was driving their interest, along with their need to
feel that they're getting their life back in order after the fire.  I guess
it's a good lesson for a technician, since we usually approach the value and
quality aspects from the inside out.  And while we most certainly have what
we perceive to be their best interests in mind, I guess we need to make sure
we understand what the customer's priorities are.

As of now, I've managed to get them to slow down a bit in their search, and
hopefully we'll find something that fits their furniture requirement, as well
as being a *reasonable* instrument for the money that they can afford to
spend, or perhaps even wait a bit until they can afford to spend a little
more.

Thanks again,
Mary Bailey