Typewriter

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:52:48 EST

cedel@supernet.com writes:

> So I'm thinking of buying a new one, which will probably run $500 and which
> brings me back to my original question.  Does even my little office need a
> typewriter to be adequately appointed?  I say yes; have you found the
> answer to be no? Regards,
> Clyde Hollinger

My wife has a little problem with her right hand, so she doesn't like to
write too much. When she sends a note card, or a greeting card, to a friends,
she will use the typewriter. Other than that, I never use it, and she does
most of her other correspondence with the computer.

If you use it for identical procedures a lot, perhaps you can program the
page set up to correspond with the size of paper you use.

Wim